Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Blog





I have decided to try and update everybody by keeping a blog. I will try to keep it up to date with pictures and postings. Please leave comments, I would love to read them. The boys are growing so much and so fast. Tanner rolled from his stomach to his back today! He coos a ton and I have finally heard a giggle. I have moved him from my room to his crib in hopes of getting more sleep. We will see! Dillon never ceases to amaze me. He is so smart, a pain, but smart! I love being able to have a conversation with him. I have noticed recently that Dillon has started to use the correct pronouns and tenses when he talks.

3 comments:

  1. Dillon is getting so big, the baby is getting so big. Oh my heck. Has it been that long since I've seen you? I guess it has since what Aug? Welcome to the world of bloggin, now I can keep up with what's going on with the fam. They are too cute. Take care. Love ya. Colette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he's smart! He gets it from his mother! This is my first blog experience so how better to break me in by keeping me posted on your babies that we miss SOOO much! Can't wait to share with the girls too! Can't wait to see you all.

    Love you, Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you could do this blog age. Such a smart lil girl you are!! This is great. I can't wait to see you and the boys!!! I love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete