Tanner had his 6 month check up today, so it is a good time to write about all he is doing. He weighs 19 lbs 13 ounces and is in the 79th percentile. He is 27 inches long and in the 58th percentile. In the past week Tanner has started sitting up on his own. He still rolls everywhere and love to be on his tummy. He has already started to get on his knees but he pushes himself backwards. I don't know if I am ready for him to crawl yet? He loves to just sit there and blow rasberries; it is so cute! He is a good eater, as if you can't tell already. There has not been a fruit or veggie he has not liked. I would love to report that he is a good sleeper, but he is not! He only eats once during the night, but still gets up 3 or 4 other time because he wants his binky and a little reassurance. He might take better naps too, but all I have to say is Dillon and that should explain why he can't!
Rest of Canada
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment