
Thanks to all our family in AZ calling and singing to Dillon. It really mad him feel special!

Dillon is really into dinosaurs right now, so we got a dinosaur pinata. A few of his neighbor friends came over and they all had fun hitting the pinata. After each of them had a few turns hitting the dinosaur; Kevin, our neighbor, broke the pinata with a golf club. All the kids had a bag to fill with candy and each one only went and
grabbed a few pieces and left a ton of candy on the ground. We had to tell them it was OK to get more candy and to fill their bag. It was so funny that we had to encourage all of them to take more candy! What do we do to our kids?

Dillon got so many gifts! Thanks to everyone, he has enjoyed playing with all of them.

I can not believe that Dillon is 3 years old. I love to watch him grow and lern new things every day. For his birthday Cameron and I got Dillon a basketball hoop and a fishing game. He has had fun playing with them.
Here is a video of everyone singing Happy Birthday to Dillon. Don't you love the hat? Cameron and Dillon made it before the party!
That was so much fun! I love that Rylie just sings whatever she wants lol. It was too funny :)
ReplyDelete