Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nice Days

Tanner thinks he is so big!
Dillon loves to dig in the dirt, he has his own part of the yard to dig.

We have finally had some nice weather! The boys have LOVED being outside again. It snowed one day last week and Tanner just sat by the back door and cried because he could not go outside to play. I asked how Tanner played outside at daycare and was told he plays with the big kids. There are a few kids his age that stay on the porch to play, but Tanner insists on running around with the big kids in the yard. I was not surprised because he wants to be a big kid like Dillon!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I love being able to put the kids in the back yard and let them play to their hearts content!! :)

    ReplyDelete