Friday, March 4, 2011

Kids Rooms

We have been working hard to get the rooms ready for our new addition that will soon bless our lives. Since I have been so behind on keeping our blog updated, I don't think I have even mentioned the fact that we are having a baby and that it is a GIRL!! She was a big surprise for us but we are so happy and can't wait. When we first asked Dillon if he wanted a brother or a sister he said he didn't want a sister because she would kiss him! He quickly changed his mind and he cannot wait for her to come. I don't think Tanner quite understands whats coming, but he loves babies. My mom sent us a pink bear and he carries it around and calls it sister. They will both be good older brothers and she will definitely grow up to be tough!

This was Cameron's bed when he was younger and his parents held on to it. Cameron painted the beds and built the frame for the top bunk. I think they look great! Tanner had a ruff start from the crib to the big boy bed, but now he is doing good. Dillon really likes his new big bed and I think he enjoys having Tanner in the room with him. Dillon is a talker and we still catch him trying to talk to Tanner even when he been a sleep for awhile.

I was so excited to decorate a room for a girl. The picture does not do the color justice, but it is pink! The room is turning out super cute.


1 comment:

  1. Love the updates!!! You've inspired me to catch up on mine now lol! If you can do it so can I :)

    ReplyDelete