Friday, July 8, 2011

La Jolla- Seal Rock

We drove out to La Jolla one day while in California and I am so glad we did; it was beautiful. We went to Seal Rock and walked along the beach paths. There were seals lying on the rocks and swimming in the water.


What a handsome Hubbie!


Cameron and the boys spent a couple hours just catching crabs. After watching a crab run across Tanner's foot, I am so glad I now have a girl because there is only so much boy stuff I can handle and catching crabs is NOT one of them! We brought about 4 crabs back to the hotel room with us and the boys let them go in the bath tub. Let's just say they did not survive an hour with Dillon and Tanner.


We walked out along the pier behind Dillon in the picture and there are seals that sit along the rocks on either side. There were also a couple that came up onto the beach. We were told that in the evenings the beach is covered with seals.


If you look at the rock behind us you can see it is covered with seals.


Who wouldn't love to sit there on your lunch break?

No comments:

Post a Comment