Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Madison Laughing Caught on Tape


It is very rare to hear Madison giggle.  She always has a smile on her face, but we don't get to hear a real belly giggle, so I was very happy when Cameron got her laughing on video.  Cameron is barking like a dog and she laughed for about 5 minutes straight!

More about our Madi...  She just turned 10 months!  I can't believe she is almost one.  She just started crawling and is already trying to pull up on things.  She has two teeth on the bottom and her top two teeth are coming in now.  She is a great eater and loves to share her brothers chicken nuggets.  She says mama and dada on command and I think she will be an early talker.  She copies the sounds we make all the time.  She still wiggles and dances to music.  And of course she adores her brothers.  They are such a big help, I can always count in them to make her happy.

2 comments: