Madison folds her arms to pray. I looked over one day during prayer and she had her arms folded and was bowing her head with her eyes half shut. She, of course, thought she was silly, but it is very cute. Now if you ask her to pray she will even start to mumble a prayer :)

We went to, Keisha, my neighbor's house for a neighborhood BBQ and fireworks this year. She has a pretty big yard and all the kids were running around and most of the men were playing horseshoe and football, well, I looked over to find Madi, and all I could see was her head popping up! Keisha had a big hole in her yard and Madison just wanted to sit in it.
Taylor and Ella at the BBQ. Madison and Taylor had on matching dresses, I wish I could have gotten a cute picture of them together.
Madison once again playing in mud and water. She was quite proud of the mass she made of herself!
I don't get to spend a lot of one on one time with each one of the kids individually but Cameron and I try to make that a priority as often as possible. Tanner and I had a fun day alone together. He went with me to the gym, we went and had lunch and then went to the aquarium. Tanner is so fun and loving to spent time with. He really feels special when he gets all of our attention.





No comments:
Post a Comment