Sunday, September 23, 2012

March 2012

 We went out to dinner with Cameron's Grandparents and Madison was being such a goof ball!  She is in to making silly faces all the time.  Madison can always get us to smile.
 
Such a handsome boy...

She loves her food, especially when it all over!

 She still loves her baths in the sink. I think I could still fit her in the sink since she is so small.

Madison is searching for Dre under my bed.  Whenever we would ask her to find Dre she would crawl straight to our bed.  She loves cats! Now when she sees one she yells "kitty!"

Sne is starting to stand on her own.

We took Madison to the zoo.  This is the first time she has been when she was old enough to notice the animals.  I love this picture, she looks so cute and small in between her brothers.

 

Another picture of Tanner falling asleep; this time he was playing the ipod.

Madison LOVES ice cream.  We have only taken her a few times to the icecream shop but as soon as we walk in she begs for her own ice cream cone.  Tanner still loves playdough and superman, but Dillon is adventurous.  He tries a new kind almost everytime we go.

For St. Patrick's Day I made the kids a green breakfast.  The kids ate green grapes, pancakes, eggs and milk.

Being a goof ball again!

I love how beautiful Madison's eyes look in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment