Madison loves being outside so she enjoyed all of the baseball games and practice.
Tanners favorite part of the game...snack time!!
The boys really enjoy science experiments. This one was a cornstarch and I think water mixture. It was hard to the tough and then it turned to liquid when it was touched.
The park never gets old.
We got to take a field with Dillon's preschool class to the fire house. The fireman did great with the kids; they each got a turn spraying the hose and climbing in the ambulance. They took the time to get dressed in full gear and explain why they wore each piece. Each kid got to take home a badge and hat.
Tanner even got a turn to spray the hose.
Tanner is helping Madison get a drink of water. He is very thoughtful when it comes to Madi's needs.
At one of the places Cameron and I took the kids to play Captain America and Spiderman decided to show up. Dillon was very excited to see them and get his picture taken.
Dillon graduated from preschool. He is sitting with his teacher Miss Cheryl and her two helpers, Miss Sandy and Miss Jody.
Can you tell Tanner is a little interested in his show?
Dillon and I were having fun taking pictures of ourselves making funny faces.
Of course when the weather is nice, I don't think there are many months that go by that we don't make one trip to the zoo
Yes Dillon is licking the ball...Gross! They were having fun trying to spin the ball as fast as they could one direction and then try to stop it and turn it the other direction.
So baseball practice was always right after dinner, when Tanner is the most tired. I was always really rushed to finish feeding the kids, get dinner put away, get kids ready for practice and be on time. Well one day, I asked Tanner to go and get his shoes on while I put dinner away dinner. When I remembered what I had asked him to do I went to check on him and found him asleep. He at least made it to the basket of shoes! I think this has been my favorite place to find him asleep so far.
















No comments:
Post a Comment