Sunday, September 23, 2012

September 2012

Happy Birthday Dillon!  Dillon got to open his presents from us before school on his birthday.  He really only asked for a big new skateboard so that is what he got!  We had homemade doughnuts for breakfast.  Dillon also got to bring snack to school and they sang Happy Birthday to him.

For Dillon's party we went to Neptune Park that evening.  He invited about 12 friends.  They had so much fun playing that I could barely get them to sit long enough for cake.  I had to chase them down again to open gifts but I still think they, even Dillon, were more interested in playing!

Even Grandpa Weiler made it to the top!
 
Jordan, Tiffany, Taylor and Ella got Dillon his own electric guitar.  He was pretty excited!
 
So I obviously didn't get a picture of the cake before I started cutting, but it is a skateboarder.

Dillon started soccer.  He is number 15.  It is most of the kids 2nd or 3rd year playing but only Dillon's 1st.  He is improving and starting to enjoy it more with each game.  At this last game he told his coach he didn't want to take a break and that is a big change.  He kicked the ball all the way down the field twice in his last game. Tanner and Madison are great at yelling "Go Dillon" from the sidelines!

Madison always picks up a toy computer, will set it on the ground and then slide out until she is lying on her tummy.  I think it is so cute.  I can also final put all of her hair up!
We all know Cameron loves to spin our boys; it didn't stop with a girl.  At least Madison loves it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment