Thursday, July 30, 2009

New York

Saturday evening we had the opportunity to go to the Hill Cumorah pageant. I am so glad we decided to go even after being exhausted from the plane ride all night. We almost didn't because by 6 o'clock Tanner was asleep and while I was changing Dillon he asked if he could go to bed! The pageant was amazing! We sat in the front so we had an awesome view. We also ran into Cameron's team leaders from when he was a cast member in the pageant. They were very nice and so excited to hear about all of Cameron's accomplishments.

We ate at Don's Original with Dad and Grandmas Jo. I was very excited to go there because it reminds me of my Grandpa.



After we ate we walked along the Bay and fed some of the ducks.


Us at White Lady's Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment