Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Madison

Madison is getting big too fast for me.  I have enjoyed each new stage but I'm still quite content with her immobility.  Madi always has a smile on her face!  The only time she cries is when she is tired, hungry or needs her diaper changed.  She also still has a little stranger anxiety and has a hard time around a lot of people but that is just because she is such a mommy's girl.  Madison has been sitting up for a couple months.  She enjoys laying on the floor and will roll around but she hasn't shown any signs of being ready to crawl.  She loves watching the boys and they are usually the ones to get her to giggle.  Madison is petite compared to the size of her brothers at the same age.  At 6 months, Madison weighed 14 lbs and was in about the 25% percentile for weight and height.  The boys were always well above 75% for weight and height.  I love all of the girl clothes and bows and I always enjoy getting her dressed each morning.  I got Madison's ears pierced at 3 months and they are so cute.  Madison cried for a minute and they have not bothered her since; she has no idea they are there.    

 3 months- Asleep in her bed and I appreciate all of the pink.  I love when babies sleep with their arms up.

3.5 months- Madison used to pout all of the time!  You would never know she was upset until you looked at her face.  Madi was laying on me one day and this face breaks my heart every time I look at it.  She really doesn't pout anymore, but I'm sure she will learn again soon.

 3.5 months- I love this picture of Madison and Dillon.  It really shows how much she loves him.
3 months- Madison in her blessing dress.  She looked so beautiful.

 4 months- Madison loved swimming this summer.  I can't wait to take her again next year!

 6 months- Dillon feeding Madison.   The boys love to help feed her but she is almost wearing as much food as she eats when I let them help.

 6 months- Cold again!  Madison is always happy to be outside even when she is all bundled.

7 months- Just as happy as ever!

 7 months- Madison likes to sit in the middle of the room in her saucer so she can see the boys running all over the house.

7.5 months-  Madison has fun in her bouncer too but she doesn't jump like the boys did.  Maybe soon?!

1 comment: